Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Odo-Oba Corpers Lodge


My gigantic building in Odo-Oba was like an Oba's Palace in the midst of a pretty-much unknown village. The building behind me is a two-level four-apartment facility. Each flat has three bedrooms. The front right flat (apartment) was where I lived. I occupied one bedroom (the very window upstairs that overlooks where I stand). My roommate (who hailed from a Yoruba-speaking area of Kwara State) lived in another room opposite mine while the third room was vacant. The adjacent flat had Fidelis Oboh, Felix and Moses O'himwen respectively occupying all three rooms. We did not have much to do with the corpers living downstairs. They were also nice guys, but for some reason, out interaction with them was minimal, if at all existent.

No comments:

Post a Comment