Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Obey The President Now!

President Barrack Obama said that the economy would get worse before getting better. I choose to quote the president because he agreed with that statement. If he did not agree with it, he would not echo them in his comments. I heard him say it on a network television interview. I, therefore, have the right to quote it. Besides that, I see signs around me showing that the comment is true. Companies are still laying off. We do not know exactly when that trend will end (that it, the preceding 'tr' removed so that the ending 'end' will characterize the lay-offs. Since the president also said that people should consider adding one year of learning, one semester of training, schooling, etc, I am joining him to advocate this. That comments should not be portrayed as pertaining to only those with very low levels of education. Those who appear to be at the pivot of learning should also understand that they need some refresher training. Even if you had a doctorate degree, you could conduct just one more research. I intend to take a semester off to learn something that I perceive as potentially beneficial to my career aspirations. What about you? Visit www.doctorfedrik.com. Make the necessary contact in order to be shown those aspects of growth and development that the president wants people to consider. By so doing, we can all pull the economy out of the slums.

No comments:

Post a Comment